I started a new simple series of small paintings called "Christmas Scents, Scenes and Sounds" Don't know how many I'll get done before next Tuesday, but I am challenging myself. There are 2 posted now and hope to get several more added. Check it out if you have time and want to see them. I will be giving one away for Christmas.
The plan is to draw a name from all the comments posted o the Christmas paintings on my Sunny's Studio Blog, or (click on the painter girl on the side-bar) and if you comment more than once your name will go in as many times as you comment. The drawing will be on Dec 15th. My daughter will be here to do the drawing. She will notify the winner and you can send your address to my email. She will get it mailed out to you. This helps me as well as gifting someone, because it gives me a reason to paint.
So keep checking... this should be fun!
Ahah! The plot thickens ....
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice and I love your painting's count me in.
ReplyDeleteDoes this one here count? You can see I've covering my bases :o)
ReplyDeleteCool... guess I'd better go check em out.
ReplyDelete