Our art guild had their Christmas luncheon and meeting today, It was nice getting together and having some chat time with other artists . We ate at a resturaunt that served Mexican food. I enjoyed the Chimechunga meal. The secretary reported that the art auction we had last month was quite a success, inspite of the depressed economy. I will be displaying some of my paintings in the Gallery beginning in January.
I had made an appointment for Izzy at the groomers for this morning, so I dropped her off on the way to my meeting, and she was ready shortly after I returned. I was so pleased with the results!! Now this is what a Bichon is supposed to look like! It just takes alot of work to keep her looking that way. I do have to admit I have been lax in that department lately.
I also made my way to the Hobby Lobby in the next town and picked up more little canvases for my Christmas-y paintings. They were having a 50% off sale on picture frames so I ended up also bringing 4 of those home for the paintings I will be displaying in the gallery next month; and yes, I went by the sock yarn isle. I just can't seem to keep from going through there............. and buying some. After all, its so handy to the art supplies isle........... and I no telling when I'll be able to get back down there, right??
Now I just need to give the furniture a good vaccuming, get some groceries in, and do more painting. Don't forget to check my Sunny's Studio blog to get in on the give-away!!
Now I just need to give the furniture a good vaccuming, get some groceries in, and do more painting. Don't forget to check my Sunny's Studio blog to get in on the give-away!!




The doggy groomer turned that pup into a work of art. Maybe you need to paint her picture too.
ReplyDeleteIzzy is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI imagine it's a lot of work keeping Izzy looking like that. Thank goodness Emma is a wash and wear dog. :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you will be displaying your beautiful paintings! Izzy looks just like a toy dog, so fluffy and sweet! blessings Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI think Mizz Izzy is just stunning, looks like a little snowdoggy cept warmer!
ReplyDeleteIzzy looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteMy nieghbor had knee surgery about a month and a half ago. Today I saw her driving. I know she was a happy camper. Another one had his done yesterday all is well with him.
Working on the socks with be good therapy for your mind.
The dog looks like a huge cotton ball how cute! So fluffy! :)
ReplyDeleteErik
Izzy looks good! Ahh, I remember the days of grooming Bichons. Yes, they are a lot of work, but they look so good when done! I had a bag of Afghan hound hair saved to have spun into yarn, but it never happened.
ReplyDelete