Short post ~~~~~~~ my tires are on, suspension checked out fine. Soon as I can get the RV picked up I will load what I need (not much) and be on my way to PA! Yahoo! I plan on stopping at the Lehman's Non-Electric store in Kidron OH on my way and pick up a couple things.
Welcoming more new followers ~~~ my brother, Deaf Ranger who is expecting me in the warmer state of AZ this winter; My cousin Sandy, from PA; Penny of Black Sheep Farm, a follower on my previous JPCL blog, and Whitey, who it looks like he doesnt have a blog as yet. Welcome to all!
Now I better git going... my ride to pick up my RV is almost here! You all have a blessed day!
That's great news! What does non-electric store mean?
ReplyDeleteErik
YIPPEE! YIPPEE! I'm excited for you can you tell.
ReplyDeleteGet on the road and be safe. Can't wait to hear all about your travels to PA. and then when you get to Tucson let me know maybe we can have lunch or something.
I was wondering the same thing what is a non-electric store? Is it like a battery store only?
Non-electric store carries mostly old-fashion items; gas lamps, gas fridge, wood-stoves and accessories, as well as plenty of other energy saving items. I am going to pick up a couple sock-darning dowels ?? not sure that is the correct word. Go to Lehman's .com on the net and check out their online store. Really neat things there....
ReplyDeleteHappy trails.
ReplyDeleteSunny, Thanks for telling me about your RV. I look forward to following along your adventure. An RVer and an artist! A great combination I think!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to make socks for all your followers? :)
ReplyDeleteWe called them darning eggs.
ReplyDeleteHave fun - but don't buy a wood stove for the RV. :-)
Yes we do have a blog. we are stuck at the house for awhile, However we hope to do some Camping next year. We like to follow alone with the blogs that we read everday, to see what adventure that everone is haveing. I don't post all that much when we are home. It just seem to boreing to talk about.
ReplyDeleteOur Blog
Travels of Carolyn and Gerald
Happy trails to you.(sounds like a song) Have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteOH OH OH!!! I am soooo excited for you!!! Good luck & say Howdy to good old Pa for me. (don't tell anyone, but I was born there & most of my family are still there)
ReplyDelete