Monday, September 5, 2011

Accomplishing small tasks ...

I have been working the last few days on cleaning, ridding out , and re-lining my pantry shelves. It was a task I have been wanting to tackle for some time. It may not sound like much of a task, but given my age, and the toll my husband's death has had on my physical staimna (yes, it is a documented fact that the physical is affected as well as the emotional) I have found myself to be slower than I remember being.



But, the task is finally accomplished. I love the look of my new bright shelves.




And, I planned a reward for myself :) I went ahead and purchased paint to do my laundry/utility room and the hallway as the next project. I am actually looking forward to this, as I have some "decorating" I am planning as part of it. Oh... I can hardly wait to get started.

But first, I have bladder stone surgery to get through .....

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a pretty pantry - great job.

    Hope all goes well, I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks fantastic!

    I'd say good luck with the surgery but I'm guessing by the time I posted this it's been taken care of, if not, good luck!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment... I love to read your thoughts!