Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Night in Dallas

I did the last of my laundry today and washed my few dishes, mostly cups and spoons. I supervised the piano practice with the Grand, and we walked the dogs. In the evening we all had a very tasty spaghetti supper and sat down to watch a movie I had purchased at W*M for $5. It was "Second Hand Lions" with Robert Duvall and Michael Caine.
Talk about funny! I will watch this one several more times I am sure. We all enjoyed it! Since I had "pre-viewed" it, I went to the RV and got a pkg of brownie mix I had and made brownies for desert. (Of course that was to score extra points with the S-I-L so's I can stop back in the spring)  ;-)
Grand went to bed and I went in to give him his nightly kiss and hug. Oh, its going to be hard leaving tomorrow am. In fact, I won't leave till after his bus takes him off to school, cuz then I'm not leaving him behind, if he has already left for school, you see......
After the movie I came back out to the Rv and took Miss Izzy and Curley Joe for their last out. It was a cool mild night so I enjoyed the walk. I took several pictures on my phone of the homes with Christmas lights on. Nothing really special at first but the last one I thought was especially nice.




You all have your decorations up yet? I will have as soon as I get my hands on some of those plastic ties. I'll probably need to stop at a hardware store down the road.....
 

5 comments:

  1. Good idea on waiting till he's off to school. Glad you had a good time there. Too bad we could not have met up, but perhaps when you pass back through, we can camp somewhere together? Have a great travel day! Am looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels Sunny. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on your posts. Giving the link to Wendy so she can follow you. And yes, I did get my Christmas lights up outside... all by myself this year! (And that was after cleaning up the gutters myself with a new handy dandy "Gutter Sense" tool I can use from the ground to get the leaves out of them!) Have a safe trip to AZ! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment... I love to read your thoughts!